A key to his success was looking down at the red dot stencilled on his glove. This routine helped him settle his mind to find the inner calm of peak performance. To read more see an article in a NZ Sunday Paper.
Being ‘In The Zone’ to earn $1.8m Prize Money
Recent Blog Posts
- The Science of Grounding: How Earthing Improves Sleep and Reduces Inflammation￼ December 15, 2022
- The Brilliance and Anger of Nick Kyrgios July 11, 2022
- How to benefit from Anger in Tennis September 6, 2021
- A Fun Interview by Rana Alfalaki October 19, 2020
- Rocking Midlife Podcast with Rob Robertson July 11, 2020